1. Imaniyat total du'a - 11 - Halek Hossain


 

1. Imaniyat total du'a - 11 - Halek Hossain


1. Kalema Taiyeba

لَا اِلٰهَ اِلَّا اللهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوْلُ اللهِ 
Pronunciation: La ilaha illallahu muhammadur rasulullah.

Meaning: There is no God but Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah



2. Dua for protection of faith

رَبَّـنَـا  لاَ  تُـزِغْ  قُـلُـوْبَـنَـا  بَـعْـدَ  اِذْ  هَـدَيْـتَـنَـا  وَهَـبْ  لَـنَـا  مِـنْ  لَّـدُنْـكَ  رَحْـمَـةً اِنَّـكَ  اَنْـتَ الـوَهَّـابُ
Pronunciation: Rabbana la Tuzig Qbulbana Ba'da y Hadaytana wa Hablana Milla Dunka Rahmah Innaka Angtal Wahhab.

Meaning: Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from Yourself, for You are the Divine Bab


3. Read this dua thrice daily to avoid shirk

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ أَنْ أُشْرِكَ بِكَ وَأَنَا أَعْلَمُ، وَأَسْتَغْفِرُكَ لِمَا لَا أَعْلَمُ
Pronunciation: Allahumma inni aujubika an ushrika bika oana a'lam wa astaghfiruqa lima la a'lam.

Meaning: O Allah, I seek refuge in You from associating partners with You while I know, and I ask Your forgiveness for what I do not know.


4. Talkin (reading) to the dumb person

لَا اِلٰهَ اِلَّا اللهُ مُحَمَّدُ رَّسُوْلُ اللهِ
Pronunciation: Laa Ilaha Illallahu Muhammadur Rasoolullah.

Meaning: There is no God but Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah


5. Dua to be steadfast on religion

يَا مُقَلِّبَ الْقُلُوبِ ثَبِّتْ قَلْبِيْ عَلٰى دِيْنِكَ
Pronunciation: Ya Mukallibal Qbulu-bi Chhabbit Qalbi A'ala Dwi-nika

Meaning: heart mold set my heart on your religion


6. Dua to be firm on the right

اَللّٰهُمَّ اَرِنَا الْحَقَّ حَقًّا وَّارْزُقْنَا اتِّبَاعَهٗ، وَاَرِنَا الْبَاطِلَ بَاطِلًا وَّارْزُقْنَا اجْتِنَابَهٗ.
Pronunciation: Allahumma Arinal Hakka Hakkao Warjuknattibayahu Wa Arinal Qakala Qakalao Warjuknajtinabaahu

Meaning: Oh God, show us the truth as truth and grant us to follow it, and show us falsehood as falsehood and grant us to avoid it.


7. Dua for renewal of faith

اَللّٰهُمَّ جَدِّدِ الْإِيْمَانَ فِي قُلُوْبِنَا
Pronunciation: Allahumma Jaddidil Imana Fi Kulubina

Meaning: Oh God, renewed faith in our hearts


8. Will say after the rain

مُطِرْنَا بِفَضْلِ اللهِ وَرَحْمَتِهٖ
Pronunciation: Mutirna bifadlilla-hi wa rahmatihi

Meaning: We have been rained by God's grace and mercy.


9. Jame Dua #4

سُبْحَانَ اللهِ وَبِحَمْدِهٖ، سُبْحَانَ اللّٰهِ الْعَظِيْمِ
Pronunciation: Subhanallah-hi wa bihamdihi, Subhanallah-hil 'Azeem

Meaning: Hallelujah and praise, Hallelujah great


10. A person who says, 'I love you for the sake of Allah - pray for him

أَحَبَّكَ الَّذِيْ أَحْبَبْتَنِيْ لَهٗ
Pronunciation: Ahabbakallaji Ahavatani Lahu

Meaning: I love you for whom you loved me


11. Jame' Dua #3

اَللّٰهُمَّ بِعِلْمِكَ الْغَيْبَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى الْخَلْقِ أَحْيِنِيْ مَا عَلِمْتَ الْحَيَاةَ خَيْرًا لِّيْ وَتَوَفَّنِيْ إِذَا عَلِمْتَ الْوَفَاةَ خَيْرًا لِّيْ. اَللّٰهُمَّ وَأَسْأَلُكَ خَشْيَتَكَ فِي الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ وَأَسْأَلُكَ كَلِمَةَ الْحَقِّ فِي الرِّضَا وَالْغَضَبِ وَأَسْأَلُكَ الْقَصْدَ فِي الْفَقْرِ وَالْغِنٰى وَأَسْأَلُكَ نَعِيْمًا لَا يَنْفَدُ وَأَسْأَلُكَ قُرَّةَ عَيْنٍ لَا تَنْقَطِعُ وَأَسْأَلُكَ الرِّضَا بَعْدَ الْقَضَاءِ وَأَسْأَلُكَ بَرْدَ الْعَيْشِ بَعْدَ الْمَوْتِ وَأَسْأَلُكَ لَذَّةَ النَّظَرِ إِلٰى وَجْهِكَ وَالشَّوْقَ إِلٰى لِقَائِكَ فِيْ غَيْرِ ضَرَّاءَ مُضِرَّةٍ وَلَا فِتْنَةٍ مُضِلَّةٍ اَللّٰهُمَّ زَيِّنَّا بِزِيْنَةِ الْإِيْمَانِ وَاجْعَلْنَا هُدَاةً مُّهْتَدِيْنَ.
Meaning: Oh God, with your knowledge of the unseen and your power over creation, keep me alive as long as life knows that life is good for me, and cause me to die when you know it. death is good for me. O Allah, I ask You for your fear in the unseen and the witnessed, and I ask You for the word of truth in contentment and anger, and I ask You for purpose in the Poverty and wealth, and I ask You for unending grace, and I ask You for the comfort of an eye that does not cease, and I ask You for contentment after judgment and sorrow. You have the coolness of life after death, and I ask You for the pleasure of looking at Your face and the longing to meet You, without adversity or harm. misleading tuna Oh God, decorate our souls with faith, and make on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment